Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

New Medical Blog


This is the presentation of my medical blog, dedicated mostly to lung disease, with a particular interest in Lung Cancer, COPD, Exercise Physiology, and General Training. However, I will not stop here and may write about other issues that interest me, even if not medical. As a example, I start of with GOLF. 

A year ago I published my first post on my blog in Spanish. This first post was not about Medicine, but about Severiano Ballesteros, Seve for most of the world. Why would a medical blog start out with a post dedicated to Seve?

Firstly, he had just passed away from a brain cancer when he was still in the prime of his life. Secondly, he was one of Spain's icons, if not the most important, and I admired him. And lastly, I had had the opportunity of meeting him and he had a tremendous impact on me.

Following is my first post that I wrote exactly one year ago. Once again I use Seve as my starting point. I have decided to publish my blog from now on in both Spanish and English. I will slowly translate what I have written so far in Spanish, and from now on I will publish in both languages. Hope you enjoy!

No comments: